Thursday 17 May 2012

fever-how to stay positive?

okay, most of people in the world doesn't like fever, cough, flu or whatever desease they are suffering,
ye laa, sape yang suke penyakit kann?

okay, I currently got fever and flu right now,
I lost my appatite, every food I eat seems no taste at all,
so better if I dont eat right?
even drugs doesn't taste bitter,
cause if you got flu, you actually lost your sense of smell and taste too.
okay, now, think in positive way if you sick.
dont make an excuse if you dont want to eat medicine cause you wont taste any bitter of it.
so consume your drugs accordingly for the sake of your health ;)

next,
for people who are "allergy" to vegetables, nahh! this is your right time to balance your diet by taking much green vege like, kailan, sawi, and all the bitttterrrr one! cause you wont taste anything right?
me also dont like to eat vege, inner organ like hati limpa pedal, seafood especially ikan kerang lala!
but I take the advantage of flu to eat those so that I can balance my diet, cause every food have its own importance for vitamins, protien and all

and, the most important thing is, sickness is sort of penyucian dosa for all muslim :)
Allah will banish all your dosa kecil as long as you keep patient and stay calm :)