Thursday 28 February 2013

speaking test MUET ii

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

hi everybody :)
it has been awhile since my last update right?
hehe, i'm not busy, it's just that kinda lazy to write :)
owh yes, I never told u that i'm repeating muet right?
ehem ehem, yes, I repeat,, basically for satisfaction,cause I know I can do better!
I wish i could get ben10, but, no one give me that cartoon, so i repeat laa, hahah,jkjk

my speaking test was on 25th, morning, and, this time is better i guess :) alhamdullilah :)
advise that aspire me alot is, "aku tak kenal kau, kau tak kenal aku,so?"
yea, this words really helps you as a calon persendirian :) because you dont know who's gonna be yr group member,,

while in the quarantin room, we decide who's going to start first for task B, and this one akak willing to start, hurmm, frankly, i wish i can be the one, but then, that akak wants to start the discussion. as for the conclusion part, lil sis from law uitm kuantan said, she can make the conclusion. and me?hurmm, so I have to work hard during discussion to be noticed and get extra marks then, but, alhamdullilah, everything went smoothly,

as for the individual presentation, I manage to finish in two minutes, cuma, too bad, xde structuring :( sebab, how to structure well when I only have 2 points to present?!hurmm, the question ask you, who's best fit description to be a hero, mine was a sportsman. I can think of nothing kowt, athelete? hero? apalah sangat their contribution to be a hero kan?that akak got nurse and tesl stud got policeman while law stud got firefighter, I wish I could get that akak's point, tp, hurm, xpe la,goreng je point sportsman, sacrife time to practice to ensure the victory, make pround of our country. okay, itu sahaja~
glad to finish with conclusion when the bell's ringing :) tp, xde structuring and facial expression!uhh~
I wish I can do it again~eh tak tak ,bukan as the repeater okay!hahah,

and you know what, akak master law USIM, my group member when I was taking MUET for the first time dulu repeat lagi!for the forth times kali nie!haihh, phyco gilaa kowt!she came late during that morning, I macam da kira2, groupmember I akan with that akak and 2 guys, out of a sudden akak USIM tu dtg!my godd!we been placed in one group, and I feel like crying!sorang master, sorang degree, and I;m just a newbies :'( tapi, after re arraging the group, I dpt group with akak law, lil sis foundation tesl and law, selamat :) that phycic akak group laen,

tips for speaking test is, dont show your ability to speak well, remain silent while in quarantin room, sebab if your group member knows you able to speak well, mati la kau masa discussion part, sebab, semua trying to speak, interupt, las2, war, semua na menang..
then, as for the muslim!recite basmallah first, so that you wont get nervous :) trust me, it helps :)