Saturday 5 November 2011

thingss happen today..final sem result, losing my friend,boring day,hunger!hurmm..
just get better from sick. cant bare to lay down and sleep all day anymore!I'm deadly bored!
result?erm,just okey :s for a person who had no basic in accounting and love to sleep all day ;D
3.79 but if you think I'm satisfied with it,you got it wrong dear ;) human being never been satisfy ;)
a liltle bit frust cause I cant shine the name of MRSM LANGKAWI's there..I'm only a weak person who never got dekan in MRSM langkawi,with no basic in accounting,and with no friend I know before when I step my foot there..so,that's all I can give you,my lovely maktab ;) eventhough I got 79,but,ex-MRSM pekan and MRSM lipis,which are my best friends too got 87 and 91.yet,she have basic,and his sister can teach him well when he got back home. I'll compete you guyz !  we still have next sem :) wait and see what I'll do for my victory and the name of MRSM langkawi ;) insyaAllah.

next,its about losing my friend,mad nun,he's acting too emotional today,usik sikit,dah merajuk.even cabar I for deleting him from my friend list. F.I.N.E. I DELETE HIM FOR REAL. his last text was like this,

never min i will find someone like you
i wish nothing but the best for u too
don't forget me i begged
i remember u said
sometime friend always act like toooooost!!!

and as usual,kopi pasta,untamed and uncut :)
I dont know what to reply,hurmm..

then,its about my cousin,najwa, she got 3.17 for her foundation in tesl. It's her??hello,I never got below than 3.23 when I ws in maktab tau!its not condemn her or anything,but,I'm just thinking that,the course doesnt suit her. she got logical and active left brain. superb in calculation,but end up taking tesl. she doesnt clear with her future I guess. think twice najwa,or you will regret it leter.dont neglet your gift from Him.too many points you gotta catch up 3.83 for good CGPA. wishing you the best of luck tau :)

then,its about hunger!laparrrrr gilaaa baru baik demam nie !
yet,my taste bud had just ruin couse of that illness!haishh..
everything been kelat + payau
my mouth doesnt what to accept any food,but my tummy is just like in da hardrock cafe ! haish..haha..