Thursday 26 January 2012

last minute studies

student's life -.-
always procrastinating!
I had FAR150 test just now..
and it freaking me out as I just study bout it before sitting for test!
I got nervous and and,whenever I got butterflies in the stomach,
I feel like vomitting!
haihh, plus, I even got stuck on the first question too -.-"
but luckily, I've call my parents to pray for me before the test starts
and it keeps me to standstil in the hall :)

and lagii story mory,,
zaty and me just cannot get along!
its like anjing and kucing *ofcourse I'm the cat laa ;P
okay, I dont expect people to always listen to my instruction..
but, I always been thinking that my idea, is always superb! *uhh, puhhliss -.-"
that's what I think laa,
but,,I still can listen to others opinion too :)
cume, speak it out, dont just talking behind me -.-
or I might not know my mistakes la knn?
ohh, people, please act like you're adult !
voice it out! dont hide your opinion inside your heart..
dont blame me for my braveness :D
yang penting, confident! :)
so chill babeh :) I dont care if you dont agree with me,
but please support your disagreeness with point and example..
cause I cant think of the weakness of my idea :D
ni laa jadinya bila buku bertemu ruas :)
but, please bear this in mind,
I never simply give up when debating with you :P