Saturday 18 February 2012

journey of the day #2


What a exhausted day!like seriously,,
for the first time I step my foot in Jerantut.
and, Jerantut is like a huge town as compared to Jengka for sure,,
Inderapura as in Bandar Baru, while Bandar Lama, as bandar lama..
madam Faizan drop me and Bella at Bandar Lama to run the survey :)
okay, for the first time in my entire life kowt doing such work!penatttt gileee..
summer at Jerantut really really makes me exHAUSted!
penat and haus paham takk?
I almost colapse! semua pown nampak berputar =.="

okay, the mory is, me, Amy, Fiza and Bella had given a chance to help our beloved MGT lect to run a survey on halal cosmetic around Kuantan, but then, since Kuantan is soo costly, so, she change it to Jerantut and Temerloh. its actually, we're willing to help her because of money that she will pay later :P hahah,,not only that, we got a chance to meet Jengka's cousin, Jerantut and Temerloh too :P and, not to forget, I will get such a nice experiance while still studying :) susa jugak buat thesis ekk?? so, people out there!prepare yourself physically and mentally! hahah,,

back to the journey
Bella and I saperately search for any muslim's shop selling cosmetic. and, my strategy is,
go to the shop, talk nicely, call them akak eventough the respondan is wayyyyy older than my mum!bhahahah..then, ask the macik where can I find other shop selling cosmetic, let her fill the questionaire while, I go to other shop she'd told. then, collect it back after distribute those questionare to other shop :)
by doing that, I manage to get 9 filled questionare in Jerantut but, ONLY 6 at Temerloh!
and, I would like to say, orang2 Temerloh sombong2 laa! cause, I had bumped into 3 shop that cant give their kerjasama!
-akak xde mood la dekk..* and I ws lik, what daaa??kalau xde mood, x payah la bukak kedai yg x seberapa tu ary nie!
-macik kate baek adek g atas, kat atas tu lagi banyakk
*dey!I want as many as possible la!and, I want yours too!haihh,,
okay, enough..

hurmm, what else,,err...
huh!madam treat us lunch too :) rugi x amek air buah! hahah,,by the time madam reach our table after searching the lost of Amy and Fiza's ice lemon tea da bertukar jadi air kosong ais ada biji limau,sebab refill air kosong sniri, since ice lemon tea da selamat dikebumikan dalam perut :D *ice lemon tea as in teh o ais limau laa..haihh, tu Jerantut la,,bukan JORdANTUT :P
and, she treat us waffle for hi-tea since we got no time to order any masakan panas..
what ever it is,,thanx yo! what a nice experiance today :)

bad news pulak,
we have to ponteng BEL's class since nobody knew that we're actually had BEL today!the only people that know this news is, geng2 dayah and Izyan! yan really disapoint for not telling us bout the news :'(( atlast, only 3 girls attend the class, which are, Yan, Dayah and Zatul..
seriously, I feel like, yan is running apart from us now :(
IDK why, maybe it's just my feeling, but, since she's too close with her roomates and geng2 dayah, I could feel the change, cakap lepas,hurmm..bout zaty pulak, we had a muhasabah diri last 3 nights. I had voice any my ketidakpuasatian, so as her. why? its because of yan,, yan eventually ask me and ida whether we want to stick as rum8 next sem or, berpecah cause, she cant stay with zaty. ida too..but not me! I've gone through those era kepulauan, and I dont want any of my friend face it too. dont you feel weird when four of us as belangkas kemana sahaja, the most popular and happening geng in part 1 berpecah?? sangat sangat pelik kan?? its like, kalau ada masalah dalam geng pown, I dont want any outsider know, because they used to see us happy and happening before. geng sosial yang paling huuhaahuuhaa rupanya x sekepala. so, I went to see ida and ask her opinion bout zaty, after that, we call zaty to bermuhasabah diri together, then only I know the exact situation. bout what she feel all this while...I finally realize that, she ain't that bad. I also realize, yan never give her commitment when completing any assignment since part 1 when zaty voice her pendam perasaan selama nie. I feel pity for her, nobody sees the bad side of yan but hers, lately, yan never share any information bout anything to us like, CTU's notes, BEL class, banyak laa yang di reveal malam tu,bout, zaty salute me for never giving up when debating with her cause sometime, she realize, I'm right :P pengalaman hidup Ida, and, we're getting close now :) except yan :(
I dont know how to advise her..hurmm,,

then, the most funniest thing that happened this week is,
Ida and Aiman kena tangkap dgn JAIS!bhhahahah!lawak kowt masa tuu!
Aiman, Ida, Yan and I were waiting for zaty while she's still in the meeting room. but then, zaty ask us to left her cause it will take so much time, so me and Yan start our move to complex then, maka, tertinggallah ida and aiman 2 or 3 sec behind. I realize this when turning behind to see wether they follow me. but then,,
"eh Yan!ida kena tangkap basah la tuu!"
"huuhh??whatt??"
and yan was like sooo blurr that night!then, I pull her near Ida and Aiman, I explain to those ustazah2 EAC's club that, we're together actually, both are my friend, nothing more than friend between us blaa blaa blaa..hahaha!lawak kowt!!I was thinking of cover page Utusan or BH tommorrow,,
"the most popular geng in UiTM Jengka been caught"
bhaahahahhah!I thought that they follow me and Yan's behind, rupanya, da been caught by JAIS not more than 5 sec after Yan and I gerak!bhahahahahahah!sangat efficient EAC's club Jengka ekk??!macam2 betull!