Wednesday 22 February 2012

mind set

hola again :P
hahah, okay, this entry is about mind set of people, especially malay, and, I'm included la kan..
okay, if you all notice, I've been posting so many entry bout love, marry and so fort.
yes! I do feel bad for that, its like, I'm losing my focus in achieving my target here..
so, I've deleted some of the post which I think will affect my concentration in striving for the victory :)
ingat cik ct! kau na fly kann !
okay, look, we had heard soo many love story bout early marriage, and, many of my friend of friend,,err, kawan punya kawan laa..hahah, susa na cakap jawa nie :D
okay, back to the mory, at the beginning, I do feel jealous of them, muda-muda lagi dah kawin :) untunglaa..
but !is it what educated person should think for now??
this such topic never cross our mind when we're in MRSM Langkawee tau x. everybody was thinking of studying abroad, get a scholorship semua. none of them kata na kawin awal, kalau ada pun, main2 sebab takk dapat jawab add math :D
so now, I just want to focus in achieving my own victory! no one can stop me now!
GO CIK CT!I believe you can :)