Friday 24 February 2012

I'm not a robot !

assalamualaikum everyone :)
okay, this week is fullll of tests and quizzes !
hello! I'm not a robot okayy -.-
yesterday got mgt's test and it was like, "hensemnyaaa inviligator niee!"hahah..
luckly he doesnt affect my concentration in giving full commitment towards my answer.
whatever it is, STILL,
MY HANDWRITNG IS TOTALLY BADDD
sometimes I think that, I should go back to my lovely kindergarten to learn how to write properly!
and, I've been always confuse about my gender, yeah yeah yeah, we usually heard that, guys have a bad handwritning compared to woman. Is that true??how bout my case then??I was just afraid if madam couldn't read my handwriting :( tawakkal je laa..

and, as for today, eco's test ! I've done my best, so lets just wait and see the result. I've marked my own paper too. based on my own judgment, InsyaAllah, A kowtttt..hahah..doakan tauu! ;)

then, tommorrow got QMT's test at 11. luckily it is just maths. err, +maths I mean, so it wil be little harder. yet, confidence is the most important pills to guzzle!hahah,,and, not to forget, believes in yourself too ;) then only you can succeed ;)

then I have to attend Interaksi peers on sunday morning, MGT's quiz on monday, FAR on the next day and eco on wednesday.

so basically, my schedule is just tooo pack!and, again, I"M NOT A ROBOT or SPONGEBOB to absorb all the content in the bookssss paham takk =,="