Wednesday 22 February 2012

bad debt RECOVERED

hola everybody :)
okay, just ignore the word bad debt :P it's just a term in account. budak akaun la katekan :P
okay, frst of all, Alhamdulillah, I feel better now..
better from what??hahah, from feeling down :)
thanx to those who really support me :)
I really appreciate you guyz for being next to me whenever I need a support.

mad, thanx sangat2 for spending your credit. walaupun merentas benua, you dont mind for wasting your top up just to be a good listener to me :') I dont expect that you will call me immediately, cause I prefer texting due to its low cost (it's merentas network celcom to maxis actually!bhahah)

next goes to sheky, eventhough we didn't make a call, but, thanx yaw! you really fulfil my bored time replying your text :D hahah,

and last but not least, qoyum. thanx for sharing your problems too :) its make me feel like, I'm not the only one who's in trouble right now :) dear world, whenever you feel bad, think of someone who is definately bad, as in, if you dont have a shoe to wear, think of person who doesn't have leg at all. and, you make me realize that. I'll take your sort of kata2 semangat to strenghten my mental and physical here okay :) to be truth, it took me awhile tau x to send you the msg, cuz I'm afraid if you dont have much time to reply it back..hahah, am I being too concern?