Monday 27 February 2012

rainbow :)

did you get the meaning?? hehe..
okay, I've lots of mory todayy :)
I even cant stop smiling too :P
bahagia sangat :P
we've talked :)
I always been afraid if I might lose her *I'm not les okay. its about friendship :P
everything starts with gosip. bout persida's anual dinner.
I went to her room to have a cup of hot gossip so that I can sleep well last night :D
btw, chomel da takk suci :(
hahah, he ask a girl to take picture with him, so,I cant respect him as innocent guy anymore :")
semua lelaki sama sahaja !
hello, eventhough I didnt attend the dinner, It doesnt mean I cant know any flirty thiggy that you do, I've alots of totally spies paham tak ! okay, enough those sad mory, dear you, I can hardly find a guy like you. and, now, I realize that, no one can replace you in my heart. haihh, dear Allah, if he doesnt meant for me, please let me move on. I realize that, I can hardly forget my past. it's hard for me to start a new life. especially when the past holds alots of memorable thiggy. having you besides me have opened my eye to see the bright side of destiny. if only you could read this, I MISS YOU SO MUCH paham takk :'( if only I had a second chance to be with you :'(

okay dahh, that's the rain, so here comes the rainbow :P
I got 53 over 55 for my MGT's first test :)
I can still remember the first time madam look at my mind map which more like a rubbish. black,
-blue and white- the combination of color that made my mind map just like kertas conteng2, she even scold me for the ugliest mind map among the classmate including guys. what a shame!yet, I simply told her
"I cant read the colorful mind map cuz it makes me headache"
nampak x betapa melawan nye la budak nie ? =.="
MRSM langkawi taught me to make notes for myself, not for the teacher, thas's what I impliment till now :P
but now, I even close to her since the project assignment, and, just now, my group and I had a presentation bout our asignment, but, I've disspoint her as, I didnt do well on my part that is, marketing section. I dont know why, but, I dont feel like, that's the best I can do. hurmmm....
BUTTTTTT ! hehe, I manage to cover all the weaknesses during Q&A session :)
thanks to diniy for your lotssssssssss of question :)
kau na balas dendam ke huh? -.-
last week was his group's turn to present. I had ask his group a question, then, it turn into perang mulut, as we have sort of ketidakpuas hatian, sampai madam pown gelak tengok ktowg perang :D. what a sad thing is, I ws shaking on that time ! OMAI!I just cant believe that okay!I never shaking when debating with people! and, I feel like wanna cut my mouth for showing her weakness when I really2 need her support to debate him! the whole class could see my bibir berketar when debating him paham takk?!betapa I feel like wanna chop my my own mouth on that time!memalukan je -.-" yet, todayyy, YOU LOSE DINIY! :) hahahahah! paid off! dont you ever think that you can simply win, I'm not like those girl which a guy can simply let down okay :P I will never give up especially to guyz, bear that in mind ! :D
hahah, yg x bole belah nye, ecah greet me in the toilet, she said,
"congrates ain, no one can argue him, but you !what a awesome mgt's class just now"
eh eh, can you buy a new trousers? mine had torned :P
like, hello, he's just human being okay..dont be too scared. dont make him feel that he's king ! we have our rights..okay, out of topic =.="
than, eco's class on the evening :)
we got back our paper, I got 89% and 84% for test 1 and 2 respectively :)
thanx Allah :)
huh, miss eco nie pown 1 mslh, I used to feel like I been aim in her class! I can still remember the scene when I dont want to draw the ppc curve since it has already drawn in the textbook. then she said, "fine, if you dont want to draw today, draw it in your finals" dengan nada melancholic eh eh, cynical actually :P
but now, she dont aim me anymore, perhaps, she feels like, "what a good student, x buat keja pown score" :D okay, riak sude..my point is, dear adik2, dont be like me, I have my own way to study. eventhough I didnt do her work, yet, I have my own notes which is more like a kertas conteng2 tu.. only my close friend know how it looks like, kan eza, ion, nisa, sha, nik ? okay, I miss them so much :'( different people have their own way to study. ada blaja while listening to mp, baca maths which is, if you think logically, practise would be the best way to learn maths, scan sejarah which you suppose to memorize the fact actually, not just scan it because you're not
to scan every fact :P
and macam2 laa way to study..
okay, as the conclusion, I've been crying so much lately due to maktabsick 3rd stage :'( rupanya, Allah wanna give me rainbow which my carry mark :) thanx Allah ;')
I even write an entry bout my experiance in maktab. tapi x publish lagi since it's still under construction :') sabaq noh :D