Wednesday 20 June 2012

another journey

assalamualaikum :)

erm erm, today was a pathetic day for me, I guess :'(

I feel like being left by my own friend :(

it's fine if you want to get close to your new friend, unite with them since we're classmate, but, dont easily tend to forget your old friend whom you have gone thru all the good and bad times together right? habis madu sepah dibuang~

yes, I feel like a trash !

hurmmm...

okay, enough of that, be strong cik ct!

erm, just now I had costing class !
ohsem! seriously, I feel like really moving towards my destiny. Becoming a management accountant!

after persuing CIMA, I'll become a professioal accountant which is MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT! haihh, I cant wait for the next class :'D seriously!

then, I really want to change myself in this semester, pray for me guys :)

I started to wear inner and all the muslimah thiggy, and you know what, I feel safe wearing that. I feel that Allah is protecting me alot. I do believe, if you're willing to change, then, you dont need any support from others but you, yourself ! just believe in yourself and you actually can do it :) always always remember, Allah is always with us :) somehow, I feel weird looking at people who aren't wearing tudung or wearing those seksimeksi dress, aren't they afraid of Allah's punishment?

okay, bout studying, I didn't procastinate in doing assignments. not even once! heheh, I hope it's a good start for me(sebab baru bukak semester kan? :s ) 4.00!

then then then, I able to manage myself well :) having coffee for breakfast, supper with hot choc(milo+anlene actually :P ) doing all the assignment, prepare myself before enter the class with some notes in head, bodylotion before sleep, haihh, what a feminine thiggy :P

lagi, erm erm, sbenanye na cakap, dah lama x gosip ngan ion :') hurmm,, I'm deadly busy, sampai na online pown curi2 masa!

owh bout one of my friend's here, she had left Jengka, I mean, UiTM Jengka forever, cause she terminate herself in diploma for SPA. owhplease, dont ask me what is SPA -__- . eh, now I realise, if you feel bad bout yourself, think bout others as well, ape pepatah melayu tu, kalau kita serabut2 cari kasut yg matching dgn baju, think of people who have no legs at all, so, na kata kat sini, there're people who are unfortune than us, be greatful, say alhamdullilah :) thank you Allah :)