Saturday 26 January 2013

we dont know when

bismilahirahmanirhaim and assalamualaikum :)

tear drops after read this post
we dont know when will be our time,
even a simple incident cause you to death
hurmm, to think of this,
I just want to die, what's the purpose of living till thousand years if you're not being the mukmin right?
better die than commiting sins everyday..
tapii,,cukupkah segala amalanku?
ya Allah,
I starts questioning myself, what I've done to contribute in Islam,
I never do dakwah, never promoting amar ma'ruf nahi mungkar,
too little zikr,
reciting quran?only during Ramadhan,
shame on me :( am I a mukmin muslim?
islam atas nama,
way of life? conventional,
I wonder if I can die with my forehead on the ground,
die in the condition which you are closer to Allah :')
ya Allah, I've commited too many sins,,


if one day I've stopped posting in this blog, please do pray for me there, forgive all my wrongdoings, cause I'm not perfect tough :'(