Sunday 13 January 2013

nogori vs pahang vs kelantan

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

np#I wont give up :')

eh, erm okay, last night we're gossiping about guy, basically future husband
owh gosh!this killer question keeps worrying us when we enter 20th age!
owh, fyi, I'm the 7th older sister among all the cousins on my dad's side, meaning that, I will be the fifth to get marry!arghh~ ottokei??

hurm, to my future husband, please find me ASAP! ahah -___-"
erm, eyan said, I should look for any pahang guy due to certain circumtances that I wouldnt probably share here lah kann,,
so, is there any pahang guy out there?heheh :D
owh wait!am I living in pahang right now?so, it should be no problem!hurmm..who's that pahang guy then? erm erm, no idea :s
owh!no wayyyyyy!not to be racist, tapi, I dont really into pahang guy, they are ......... !urghh~
hurmm, stick to nogori guy la jawabnyaa ;) hurmm...
erm, speaking about future husband,
I would like to narrow the terms and condition
cukup lah sekadar dia boleh rendahkan ego ain
seriously I need that kind of guy sebab I sangatttt ego!I would be impressed to meet that kind of person :) tapi the problem is, none of my boy friend have the ability to lower my egotism..

dear ^.^" why are you kelantanese ? ehh~
*thanx for brighten my day here :D please behave yea, you are the reason for me to keep standing here, in Jengka :P ehh~