Tuesday 29 January 2013

dont be too nice please :]

bismillahirahmanirahim and asslamualaikum :)

it has been awhile since my last update < typical word to start blogging ;P
ehem ehem, there's nothing much to mory here,
I'm happy for the time being,
dear you, please make me smile everyday,
seeing you everyday has turned me on, ohh, my gosh!berterabur ayat~
I dont know how to explain, it's like everytime I think of that moment,
I'll smile like an insane. crazy. yes, please punch me at my face whenever you see me smiling alone.
there must be him inside my mind, astagfirullah. ma fi qalbi ghoirullah~ hurmm,
please dont be too nice to me, or I'll fall in love with you, owh gosh!It wont happen right~
tak tak cik ct, kau kena jaga hati!
please dont be too nice please please please!hurmm~
and if you want to be nice to me, do it everyday!
dont just simply leave a memory for 1 day that I'll keep it for years for sure but in the next day, the ignorance happen, hurmm~please update the sweet memory meyh!hahahah,,
*I just dont know what else to mory,,

till then~