Thursday 3 January 2013

I'm strong!

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum..

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
feels like crying, screaming!!
let just be an idiot cik ct :'(
no need to learn and live your life as it meant to be..
there's no point of keep studying when you knoe the result will not make any different..
what a pathetic live I've gone through :'(
ya Allah,please give me strength to keep standing out there
sick of the environment surround with the typical kampong people here :'(
I just dont know if I can really hold on to this..
it ruins your heart when you know all your effort turns down simply like that dude!

an hour later~
heheh, looks like a diary with timeline la pulakk,
erm, just now I talked to my dearest eza or, mrs alan to-be..really envy her!
owh nope, that's not the point, feeling okay after sharing with her this mess..hurmm,
although in return she told me that she's getting married, haihh,
during new year ('13) I was like eager to get marry after knowing that I'm already 20 years YOUNG, but then, since the muet result was not so okay, so, Ive decided to focus more on studies, no matter what, I must get the best out of the best!hurmm~so, lets put aside those crappy things getting married bla bla bla and concentrate more on studies yea cik ct!just lower your ego and be more humble in seeking knowledge. just approach him whenever you need guidance about academic since he's not that bad. all you need to do is forget your selfishness and try to be matured. you both need each other to complete, #ehh :D hurmm, so, this is my heart advice, Allah's said, "belajar dari orang yang tahu" orang yang tahu doesnt mean he need to be a teacher or the lecture kann?
life is a process of learning tough :)

enjoy every second you have, it wont happen twice :)
good luck and all the best :)

ahh, feeling better now :) thanx to eza :)