Monday 31 December 2012

marry me mr right :*

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

today is 31st december 2012. nearly to new year..looking for a new hope and spirit :)
erm erm, lastest news, landslide at bukit setiawangsa last 3 nights. the weird thing is, there wasnt rainy durng that night, hurmm..

then, erm, I know this is kinda lame topic to discuss, but then, ermm, do you still remember the rumours saying that the world is gonna end on 21st dec 2012? erk, alhamdullilah, I'm still alive tough :) if only I can meet those person who predict that trash, I surely will kill them!trying to be God huh? even Muhammad SAW didnt know the exact date kau pulak lelebih!so, muslim, dont ever trust any info which can break your iman. kiamat itu pasti tapi tarikhnya dirahsiakan. nobody knows except Allah~
2012-stupidest movie I ever watched!

next, I would like to recap or somehow comment a series I follow up till now. ADAM HAWA :*
the feeling that eager to get marry early burst! cant imagine me having a husband whose willing to wait for me til eight years! how sweet and loyal he is :* the moment when ain ask am to hug her was hysterical! I WANT IT TOOO! eh~ looking and the happily married of them making me envy,huhh~ hey you! no no, I mean you, no, the guy next to you, erm yes yes, anak tansri kann?okay, masuk minang i sekarang jugak! eh~ hihihi *gelak nakal*
erk, okay. I cant wait to get marry! like seriously! I wanna have someone whom I can talk to whenever I have problems. sharing things, doing things together, laugh and cry together, support each other, and most importantly, be my imam for my every solat :') best nyaa!, lets imagine, your husband rub your head when you kiss his hand after solat. or when he pinch your nose. aahhhh~I'm melting!hurmm~ when do my time comes ? eh eh, I do have a silly question that I can still remember while we gossiping before sleep when in mrsm dulu. sila jangan gelak. erm erm, the very first thing I wanna touch of my husband body is, his halkum. eh, you guys never choking while eating ke?like that thing never block your food to get through your esophagus ? and I somehow feel like nak tolak dalam2 halkum tu, and suruh husband I eat something. just wanna see whether that food can swallow or not. heheh ;D and, I wanna hold that thing so that it cant move when he talks. okay, this is weird cik ct!your husband will die on the first night!ahahah~ well, I'm just curious ;) heheh.. talking about marriage, erm, am I ready? hurmm~ to be truth, I wanna have a stable career. achieve my dreams and having a stable live first .but, how long would it takes? I probably dah tua ganyut during that time kann? cause, I never satisfy with what I have. so, bilanya na kawin?hurmm~calon pun xde lagi,,
so, I've decided to get marry at the age of 25. twenty five yea!so, mr. right, please show up in 2018.. and, I prefer cinta selepas kawin so that we can treasure each other. in other word, I prefer marrying someone whom I dont know. so, si mr. right, I'd like surprise. hantar je rombongan merisik to my parent. and insyaAllah, I wont reject the first who come to ask my hand :) ermm, cik abang should know this! ehh~
just now, I log on my fb account, and guess what? dah two of my friends saying that they are going to marry!eh, jangan main2 boleh takk?kita dah besar kannn? isu kawin makin memanas!*erk, is there any word like memanas? =="
hurmm~
eh!you know what, 2013 is coming tommorrow!and, it means, I'm getting 20! okay, 20 yea!I repeat, 20! omggggg!another 5 years to get marry!heheheh,,actually, I wanna share something personal here,,erm, mak said, her friend is trying to match my sister with her son. well, I know her son. kawan abang. his mom said, "moga2 dapat lah kita berbesan kan teh" hurmm, what you feel when your younger sister is getting married? yes, mula2 i fikir, bagus lah langkah bendul, I can get ape tu, sort of gift from my brother-in -law. tapi, the question is, can I bare with those macik2 punya soalan nanti? adik kawin dulu ? erm,most importantly, can I stand ALONE? hurmm~ lagi meningkat usia, soalan bila nak kawin tu makin mencucuk2..deep in my heart feel a lil bit upset despite I join abah to tease her bila abah teasing syada about marriage, mentioning L,  ~hurmm,,

till then~