Saturday 8 December 2012

most welcome

bismilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

owh, okay, 4th semester already :)
hey!I'm in 2nd year of DIA,
erm, this morning, or noon actually, I went to PTWC for facon education fair.
nothing much information I gained, pretty less but worthy :)
I went to PDVL booth, and, it was not my luck when all of the exhibitors didnt speak malay -_-"
and, my sistah boleh pulak ter-reply in malay when she ask her -_____-"
luckily I able to speak fluently like so mat salleh celop gitu :D
nvm though :) still a great experiance despite my toothache :(
yes, again :'( hurmm~

erm erm, lagi, I will be back to jengka tommorrow by bus on 8pm, but I'll be glad to change my ticket so that I can reach jengka before affsuzuki starts!
owh malaysia!I really support you <3 go MatYo and abg gollie tinggi aka farizal :D heheh,,
entah farizal atau apek yang jaga nanti nie,
I didnt follow their updates though :S heheh, hopefully farizal ;*
I'm looking for the next match!

erm erm, since next weekend, I'll be hommie for mid valley education fair, I dont think of bringing my baby lappy to jengka this time. erm, what else?

cant wait to get back to jengka tommorrow, I wanna meet pn Wani regarding my programme, owh itu nanti la mory kat sini, frankly, I was appointed by ms president peers, to organize a programme this sem :) basically, I'm the Pengarah Program :S though I dont know what to do in realizing the programme. still thinking whether to appoint rin, aiman or nazmi as my TPP, each one of them has different specialties to guide my through out the progamme :)

so, till then :)