Sunday 16 December 2012

life's getting busy

bissmilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

it's already 3am in the morning, but still, it's weekend peeps!so let's burst some adrenaline tonight :D
omygosh omygosh omygosh!there're so much to mory.
things happened this week and I didnt bring along my baby lappy hence, I cant update much :(
hurmm, still thinking of bringing this little baby to jengka tommorrow. owh yea, obviously, I'm in KL despite the mid term is just next week :D sadly to announce this, my ticket to go back to kl on this mid term holiday is on saturday!owh, sedih sekali :( nvm though, boleh siap2 kan any assignment before holiday-ing :D heheh,,
okay okay, last wed we went to senamrobik event or so-called-mini-pub-organized by sport rec heheh, and it was just turn me on to dance like crazy! like hey, there're no guys in the hall,let's rock on the floor ladies!heheh, so, ap na cerita kat sini is, going to pub really made my day :D dude, we had 4 classes on wed and that made me just too exhausted like dying :S and, soon we reached our room, tetibe 'that' spirit to finish my assignment on far and maf just burst. adding some tireness doing account thiggy and went to sleep at 1, hurmm, good job cik ct :) having fun without neglecting your assignment :)

lagi, owh yes!rearding my economics class, omygosh omygosh omygosh!sir Abu dzarr was just sooooooooooo handsome, and charming, and lovely, and nice, and *ahh, I dont know what else to describe him :) there were a time when I cant get the answer of this one question and he personally teaches me one-to-one!and during that time, I was like, "okay, sir nie please dont stand too close to me, I can hardly breath okay!"berdebar2 gitu! ahaks~ and while he was explaining that question to me, my mind was just out of service to digest every single word he's trying to convey :D I ws like, okay, okay *angguk2 and okay faham. but, instead, my mind wasnt there, it has peacefully flawn to somewhere else !hahahah! and, as the consequences, I still, didnt manage to get the answer. I NEED A SECOND COACHING SIR :') and, yes, sir datang and re-explain them to me, mula2 I was still in unable to digest his word, tapi few second later, 'okay, takk boleh tak boleh tak boleh, jangan berangan lagi cik ct!kau kena score betul2 paper nie!' so, here it goes, sir gave me his simplest  formula to memorize the longg one :) sampai sekarang x padam lagi apa yang sir conteng kau!hahah,,


okay, this eve I went to MVEC for education fair and, the information is just too meaningful that I have to share them here. so that people will know and I boleh baca balik if terlupa.
1. still confuse of taking ielts or toefl?well, toefl is only recognize in US. but, somehow, in this upcoming year, US is going to accept ielts. so it is better for you to sit for ielts which is recognized worldwide kan?
2. ACCA. I will have 4 exemption paper of ACCA if I grad my DIA. and the duration for ACCA is 2 years without failing. but still you can take the course up to 10 years. then, 3 years working for any accounting fields which related to your course. then you are entitle for ACCA member. strting salary is 4500, while CIMA is 4000!hurmm, quite interesting :D

then, I just want to share some new info that I gethered from RD, it's about OCD. owh well, I've known this kind of 'disease' years ago while in mrsm. but didnt realize much how that disease is close to us, especially me. people with OCD is somehow like perfectionist. she wants everything to be perfect as what she's expecting them to be. owh, okay, there're so many types of OCD which you can google from internet actually. what am I going to share is, I dont know that the tendancy to count anything around you is one of OCD. frankly, I am one of them. I tend to count things around me, like how many chairs in my class, the lamp, the tables. and that OCD made me set my watch to be 20 minutes earlier than the actual time. so that whenever people ask me "pukul berapa datuk harimau" I will still able to count, which is substracting the time shown to 20 min so that it's tally to the actual time. anmpak tak betapa obsesive nya otak nie nak mengira? and most of all, you might see me walking alone to some places. but instead, there're just too much numbers that scatter around in my mind, calculating my expenses, the time, or infact the steps Ive taken! my mind is full of numbers though! and, last class, my bel lect said, people with OCD is perfectionist. erk, am I? okay, to think of it, yes. I am perfectionist. I dont like people to touch my things and I always organize them nicely in my place. and, bare this, I dont do something like just doing it, I provide the details of them though!especially when it related to money. I'm very particular though! plus, I'm very particular in hanging my cloth and telekung to hanger or even arranging my toiletries. and, I really take care of my belongings especially if I bought them with my own money. I put all my shoes in their box after I've used them. owh, cakap pasal nie, my sister borrowed my sport shoes and didnt put them back into its box!panas gilaa hati kowt!and, abah mistaken that box as trash that he eventually throw it away!and, this is what I told syada,"den nak balek kotak adidas tu!kau buat la mcm mana pun den na kotak tu jugak,den x nak kau beli kasut adidas lain pastu kau bagi kotak tu kat den, den na kotak asal tu jugak!kotak yang da koyak sikit kat tepi tu jugak!" owh yes, she can hardly find the same box kan?well, this is me, I dont want a new one. instead, if my friend borrow my things and TER-hilang or rosak kan that thing, still, I want what's mine as in its state when I give it to them. I pernah repair my BESTA that cost as much as if you buy the new one tahu tak?but still, I insist to repair it altough I can get the new besta with the same cost!to be clear, the price doesnt interest me, but the value itself. sila lah boleh bezakan value and price di sini :) okay, dah melencong dari OCD~ so, basiclly, I have OCD :S

what's else?erm, tadi ingat na tulis ap, tapi after melepaskan kemarahan pasal kotak kasut, terus jadi lupa na tulis ap,,

so, till then :)