Monday 3 December 2012

random second post of the day

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

oh well, alhamdullilah, I feel great after taking a nap in the afternoon :)
cuma period pain still exist tough~
I cant even straighten my abdomen!urghh~
erm erm, our eco 211 lecturer was quite a nice guy :D
haihh, this will make me harder to concentrate in his class tough! #ehh
dahh la his voice was soo romantic that I cant even stop to stare at him to get what's the lesson he's trying to convey ;D
AIS 280 dengan semangatnya dah start belajar -.-"

and and, I na cakap,
I really hate those fella whose dont have any idea to start a conversation and they come out with her boyfie topics!
I muak!
dey, those are such cinta monyet and it's so sad to say this, but, you dont know what's the true love mean (owh, like I do pulak kan -.-") but, bare this in mind, if your love just making you worse, better to leave him. love should cherish and give inspiration to each other to suceed.bukan both makin alpa. to think of this, it reminds me of him :') hurmm, I'm not to jaja my story but, I do have one question that I eagerly wants to ask. what will you feel if you clash with him, and a few weeks later, you saw a picture of him with a girl, berpelukan?owh dude!I wont mind if we didnt get along, but please find somebody who deserve you more than I do! O Allah, I dont know if I can really let go. please protect him on behalf of me, cause I just can do nothing despite how much I still need him. still need him to be my source of inspiration to suceed. I jadi bersemangat na belajar bila i tahu I still have you, but it's just a long time ago :'( hurmmm~
dah, malas!its making me upset :S

erm erm, about dean's list lagi,
this is much tipuuu!aiman and farhan didnt get dean's ?
okay tipu!
is everybody lying or result I salah cetak ?
O Allah, jangan buat aku riak dengan apa yang aku dapat :') lindungi aku dari perasaan keji macam tu :') ameen~
and, to all fast-trackers-not-to-be, ada yang cakap, they work really hard to mantain dean's so that they can get the offer to fast track programme. dont be sad. we still have another mission to grab. bare this,ANC is waiting for you guys. Allah made this way cause He believes you can :) and, there must a reason behind all these :)
dulu I always questioning myself, I slalu dapat sipi2 dari apa yang I impikan. but then, I come to know, I do gain something though!so, stop judging what's Allah doing towards you. there must be a reason :) macam post i yang ini :)

*till then :)