Wednesday 1 August 2012

women and apple

erk~ have you ever heard bout this quote?
girls are like apple bla bla bla, guys are afraid of climbing the top one cuz bla bla,
haishh,,the conclusion is, women have pride that needs to be secured, dont easily fall for uncertain men, but, try to read this and the comments too,
seems like so true right?
I'm attracted to this particullar comment that said more or less like this,
kalau dah perempuan tu garang sangat, na bajet mahal, duduk on very top of the tree sampai x pandang laki2 yg try to get them, sampai kena baling batu, jolok pakai galah baru na turun, susah jugak~

ehem ehem,,ehemm!batuk lagi, ehemmm ehemm!

sigh~

sigh lagi~

masih pana~

owh!sampai bila x continue camnie,

bismillahirahmanirahimm, ehem ehem,
okay, in my opinion, okay, mine, not yours,,

jap jap, need to gether all strength jap..

cane na start entah, ehemm, okay,,

I may be one of the apple that bajet on top, it's not because of me not looking at any guys or perhaps lesbian,
astaghfirullah nauzubillah!
and it's not that I didnt give any chance for any guys that comes near me.
it's just that, I feel like women dont have to fall easily on men bacause we have our pride, batas2 on pergaulan that limit our relation to guys as His servant.

eh, ingat I tak pernah terfikir ke, what if I blajar tinggi2, then kawin dengan laki yang bit lower edu than me, what if I pijak2 kepala dia?what if I becoming queen control?I tak na okay!
so, does it has to be the obstacle for me to study till the highest?

so, guys, we, women are looking for an outstanding guys that are brave and tough enough to get us which are on top, that is one of the way we can see that the prince whose climbing are really the one for us as he really sabar, and tahan dengan our kerenah. bukan untuk jual mahal~ if you're not even strong enough to stay still with us while not yet married, how bout our life after married then?

I've once heard bout this qoute,
"senang dapat senang tinggal"
see? is that wrong for us to be worth climbing for?eheheh :P

ehem, sambung lagi~
this is my point of view tauu,,

it's not that I dont fall easily on men, cuma, I dont like to see any women that being step by men, like hello! ingat perempuan nie ape?senang2 pijak?
seriously, I tak suka, I tak suka tengok perempuan tu lemah,
I benci tengok perempuan yang cakap lemah lembut dengan lelaki, please dont show our weaknesses on front of guys dear,,
kita kuat !

even in marrying case, I prefer that guy to aproach my abah rather than propose me in public or what-so-ever sweet thiggy you might think of, sebab, I memang tak layan laki2 biasa yang x berani nie,
but! he must have all these ciri2 of my future hubby,
1.beriman
2.pandai
3.penyayang and sabar
sebab,
1. I jahil, I need somebody to guide me to jannah
2. I'm typed of women whose having vision, I want to learn till the highest. for me, education is the worth asset ones can have. even if you are rich, still, if you dont have knowledge, all your properties would be banished kan?so, my future hubby wajib lagi pandai dari I, sebab I will never satisfy with my education level.plus, if you're more intelligent than me, then, problem like queen control wouldnt arise too kan? :P
3. I'm unbeatable ego, I just dont know, seriously, I'm typed of women yang keras kepala. I want people to always always listen to me as if I'm the one whose always right. no doubt in that, I admit it :P people who wish to confront me wajib prepare his/her hujah with fakta very well, or else, he/she will be the dead meat. so, my future hubby wajib seorang yang sabar and bijak to tackle the situation. see?there's the need of second ciri..

so, frankly speaking, girls who are single are usually the outstanding one, they know what good and bad for themselves, they dont fall easily for men not because they are x laku, tapi sebab they not yet found the suitable guy for herself. tpi, doesnt mean that she is being too choosy, she just need a secure future with her hubby. because our aim is only one, that is JANNAH :')