Sunday 26 August 2012

FT again~

assalamualaikum everyone :)

it has been so long since my last update, heheh..

keep myself busy doing nothing, erk,, okay abaikan :P

erm erm, the application form to do fast-track has come out,

I just dont know whether to fill it or neglect the opportunity, hurmm..

Oo Allah, please show me the right thing to do :')

doing diploma which takes 3 years to graduate is making me crazier day by day, ad, I'm not though enough to confront all the problem :'(

last weekend I went back to kl, meeting elevators, eza and ion, gossiping all day long!

I just miss all the educated person in langkawi so badly :(

mingle with those who think education is the most important tools to control the world, having a clear vision of what to achieve in life! haihh,,

I miss langkawi for the people who are willing to help each other, succeed toghether,

I still remember the quotation given by cikgu apandi, "be the best, lead the rest :')"which suppose we beat the rest right? see? how we really help each other to achieve victory :') and the tradition didnt being applied here, even though we're still in the same organisation-MARA.

okay, enough about comparing , well, life is all about comparing right? =_="

back to fast-track,

what makes my heart ponder this matters is,

first- the jealousy that grew bigger day by day seeing major of my friend are waiting for degree's intake

second- sick of living here, with the people yang K!

third- CANT JUST LET HIM GO ABROAD WHILE ME???!please do understand me! :'( okay, this feeling is killing me !I really need to make myself there! and the fastest way is to take fast-track. I'm not going to let you win so easily my dear!our bet is still on :P huhu,,

forth- I have to show a good example to my sistah, doing diploma has given a huge humiliation towards my parent actually, so I have to fix it back :'( hurmm..

buttt, the question is, do I able to do fast-track? do my brain is well-prepared to curb with the degree's burden? what if bla bla what if bla bla... haihh..

but, basically, I believe in myself, if I want it, I'll try my best to get it. so, what to worry then? erm erm, jadi bagaimanakah???

should I or shouldn't I?