Sunday 19 August 2012

RAYAAA

assalamualaikum everyone :)
first of all, I would like to greet,
Happy Eid to all readers :)
I hope that this Syawal will not become the end point of you guys to do any good deed.
remember! ISTIQAMAH~
erm erm, ramadhan has gone :'(
the month which all your good deed will be rewarded double or perhaps more
shame on me since I cant finish reciting the holy Quran :'(
I do hope if we can get more days for ramadhan, but, lets think for awhile,
~if Allah set ramadhan for a year pun, kalau kita procrastinate doing good deed, still ramadhan would be not enough kann? hurmm...
tapiiii!Alhamdullilah :D I manage to go for terawikh without miss any night!(excluding the ABC one laa..)there are approximately 4 days which I solat terawikh in my room because of certain event that I cant avoid. but still, full terawikh this year. Alhamdullilah!!

erm erm, what more? this raya arent so special since my sisters is going to sit their biggg exam after raya. syada SPM, sara UPSR~ rayo kek KL jo la nampak eh,,heheh..
to all sedara mara di nogori, just hold your duit raya until next raya, rayo taun dopan eden balek den kolek sumo eh. kiro double la yeo den dapek taun dopan!hahah,,

next thing, my aim for this raya will be no more duit raya, but fooodddd!heheh,
yeah yeah, only now I'm able to accept the faith that no duit raya for orang tua like me :S but hey!still boleh makan kann?!heheh, datang rumah orang, terjah meja makan~

next thing, I dont know why I do such a feminine thiggy lately, in fact now, I ws just finish searching the pashmina tutorial in youtube!ahah!gila, tak pernah dibuat sepanjang hidup~

erm erm, it almost 1am now, so, till then~