Monday 27 August 2012

more on fast-track programme

assakamualaikum everyonee :)
feeling great to post something merepek here :)
ehem ehem, owh!before I forgot,
regarding my previous post,
student who lives in KL will be transfered to melaka for FT programme,
pantai timur je yang pegi UiTM machangster.
yet, melaka bukan di UiTM london aka uitm Lendu, but, in the exact bandarhilir
and, the environment is totally diff!
hurmm, need to re-think about pursuing my dream..
plus, the intake is on early of march,
after checking back the schedule for next semester, I find out that, during that time, we're almost finish the 4th semester kowtt!macam x worth it je?

okay, enough!let focus on this current semester babeh!

erm lagi lagi,
I FEEL LIKE KILLING MARK ZUCKERBERG!my facebook is being changed to timeline, grrr!
no more privacy :S

ehem ehem, just now I stalked his timeline, yes, dia punya lagi dah lama tukar dari i punya,
feeling sad of no reason :S
pelik~
dah laa,
when I think about the FT programme, I need to consider many things,
first and for most, I have to stand on my own, he's no longer there to support me :') mampukah aku?hurmm,, susah nak lupakan orang yang telah banyak mengubah kita kann?