Sunday 16 September 2012

gotta fix it back !

assalamualaikum everyone :)
having a great weekend? good~
same goes here :)
erm, I would like to immortalize some new experiance sending someone to airport.

it's not the matter of sending or the airport itself, but, it's about sending someone who will going to further his study overseas, yes, abroad :')
I wish I was the one who in his shoe :')
erm erm, yesterday, I sent my brother to KLIA,
he is going to pursue his study in manchester, UK for 3 years~taking chemical engineering

out of 8 student, only 1 girl, kak Diana :)
and, she will accompany my brother all the way to UK since she looks hyper and very confident in leading the team as compared to my 'geek' bro!heheh,
okay enough about that~

now, it's time for me !
for me to prove my ability to achieve the victory
and, somehow, I feel like want to finish my diploma and straight away fly,means, not taking the fast track programme, ya Allah, please show me the right path :')
seeing all the happy face at the airport yesterday made me eager to further my degree abroad!
and, now, I woud rather say, I dont care of anything but study.
all these while, I keep thingking on how to lose weight, earning extra money, doing joyah thiggy, gossiping, boyfriend, friend, thinking all the messy thing until I eventually lost focus!
and, I do feel that, my confident level declining lately,
I was too shy to speak infront, my speaking skill become worst, lack of vocabulary,silly grammar mistakes, and, you can clearly detect those in my previous post. yeah yeah, I know myself better~
and, I believe myself is heading to its falling era~ dush! got to fix it back !!

okay, that's all the babbling session :) thank you for lending some time :)