Sunday 30 September 2012

birthday girl :D

 

Assalamualaikum everyone J

This time around, I would like to write about one of my friend – whose celebrating her birthday today :D I’m sorry for not wishing you earlier, because so many things came up lately,

The final exam will start tomorrow, of course I have to put all my effort on it, despite the personal  problem I have to face here. And to be more sadden, I add up the burden of final exam by taking MUET too.  May allah ease everything and gives me strength J

Owh okay, that’s not the purpose of writing here.

Erm erm, out of all friend I ever had, you are one of the best. ONE OF THE BEST, so still, not the best laa :P

Thanks for being my ‘kaunter pertanyaan’ to every silly question from me

Thank you for being my English tutor for grammar, if this isn’t too much, can you msg me on fb about simple grammatical error that I should avoid? –is, are, +ing, +en, had..argh! I don’t have any idea how many times have I asked you :S

Erm, erm, lets reminiscing some birthday party of yours while in Maktab :D

I can still remember how pathetic you were when we poured 2 pails of soapy water from level 1 at ampaian. When you don’t make move even an inch, willingly being poured by those well prepared soapy water. And the funny thing is when you just realize of being prank after we had finished pouring those mixture. Then, you angrily went to your room, pick your towel, then went to restroom, without saying a word! While the rest of us keep worrying as if you’re mad -__-

Soooo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIN AMIRAH KAMARULZAMAN ! let be friend till forever, may Allah helps you in every task. insyaAllah J

# this is the ONLY picture of you in my file, hope you'll enjoy :) *owh, nmpk sngt menipu :D
## sorry that I'm not good in picture editing, the guy beside her is being erase for the purpose of sensitivity issue :D