Monday 1 October 2012

tired of hardship

assalamualaikum everyone :)

yeah, I was about to write about the tireness of workhard.
but, as I login my fb and saw some pictures posted by abang from UK has risen the spirit!
and I'm not going to give up until the end of it! go cik ct!

erm erm, regarding my final exam which the first paper is BEL 311, I've excellently sit fot the exam today, duduk je la excellent, the answer sheet still be the sh*t kan -______-
owh, no use to cry over the split milk :'(
you know what, the writing part was just similar to my topic in term paper !
gosh!if only I revise my term paper well :S
enough is enough :) next day after tomorrow will be CTU 231. They said, ustazah will no be going to mark our paper as she had already flew to Makkah. so, may the examiner not be too strict while marking our paper, insyaAllah :) gotta boil the CTU's book and drink it ! okay, that's the rediculous plan..
okay, enough about the exam, its spoil my mood ! hahahah,

sometimes, I wonder, is it me who being too greed to get all things? somehow, I just feel so tired of running towards victory when it is still far apart from me. I wonder, when do my time comes? yet, I have to admit that, I;m not the person who will satisfy in what she have. yes, tamak. in the journey towards success, I somehow lost in my own track. I just dont know what's the thing that I'm chasing to. the aim is not clear I guess~ so, the point here is, I'm tired of chasing. if only I can get out of this situation for awhile, go to any smimming pool and relax my mind :'D what a heaven! haish, gotto tell abah, as soon as I ended this final exam, he must bring us for holiday! takk kiraaaa! seterrrreesss! hurmmm..

*okay, just realised that many exclaimation mark being use here -_-"