Thursday 25 October 2012

bless~

assalamualaikum and bimillahirahmanirahim :)

nothing as important as bless from your parent, especially your mother :'(
okay, the truth is, I planned to go to celcom center today to terminate my broadband line, since I'm not going to use my broadband during semester break. rugi lahh bayar tapi tak digunakan kann?
urgh~ but, I cancelled the plan and just go to klcc for a walk, window-shopping~
sara and I walked at every floor and, stop by at secret recipe's  for brunch, mcvalue lunch, kfc for hi-tea and, lastly, big apples for 2nd round hi-tea. yes!memang hari untuk makan sahaja di klcc.
but then, while we were in cold storage, I saw a job vacancy for staff, cashier and what more, i dont remember~ and, I was attracted to cashier actually, I went through a walk-in interview, finally manage to get the job, but she want me to start working by tommorrow, raya haji too. working hour starts on 9, mean, I dont have much time to sembahyang raya. sangat x mengikut tradisi. mean, balaa akan datang, owh, yea, I hate changes! feels confort to live in the usual way, so, not going to sembahyang raya is tidak mengikut kebiasaan. I hate that, I hate that~ still in doubtful whether to go or not. made suprise by telling mak I got a job, starting tommorrow at 9. mak speechless, kata tak na keja, how about driving class? mengada! abah came back from work, mak tells abah, abah cakap "kenapa tiba-tiba ni kaklong? kata hari tu tak na keja. kan abah dah suruh duduk rumah je, ajar adik-adik kau tu, maths BI semua tu. sebulan je cuti, 9hb nanti na mintak cuti pulak lagi kalau keja. kelam kabut la jadinya, lain la kalau cuti lama, ni awal december dah masok blaja balek"
okay, from my point of view, abah dont want me to work because he want me to focus on study. teach my siblings too. so that all his daughters will succeed together :') and let the burden on his shoulder though. okay abah, wont disappoint you. just now, I talk to my mom, and she said "suka hati lah kaklong, kau dah besar, pandai buat keputusan sendiri" and, I cant bare to keep the tears staystill. sayu sangat hati. mak, I wont make any decision on my own, because I need your opinion, your bless,,mak always right! I was wrong, I always wrong! I only have faith in myself when mak trust on me. I just can do nothing without asking mak on what's good and what;s bad. even for a shirt! and, somehow, I;m willing to lose everything but not my parent! ya Allah, kau panjangkanlah umur mak abah sampai bila-bila. because I just cant live without them :'(