Friday 5 October 2012

MUET-Allah has ease everything

assalamualaikum everyone :)

praise to Allah, Alhamdullilah :)
see, I've told you, Allah has set everything for you, just go with the flow,
and, remember, whenever you lost, seek for Allah's help and guidance ;)
regarding my muet registeration, it went smoothly :)
I thought I wont be able to take muet this sem, since I only manage to register for it right in the last day to register. perhaps, the registration is not valid. plus, dayah said, she called muet centre and ask whether we can still register for muet on the last day or not. they said, the online registration for that day is only open for anybody who wants to repair his july result (or something like, they have seat for muet and want to take it for the second time). after thousand times trying to call them, I manage to talked with them and ask whether our registration is valid or not. and they said "yes". so nothing to worry. but then, I'm in doubt again when eyan told me that we suppose able to print the registration slip by yesterday. so, today, after checking for the second time, I'm able to print that slip! alhamdullilah ;)

but the thing is, my speaking test will be on 17th oct 2012! seems like I have to really adjust my study time for the upcoming paper on 19, which is account paper. so, believe in yourself cik ct! this thing somehow mencuakkan! really~
so, on 10th nov I have to come back to jengka for the written test, but, since the paper starts on 0800, so, I have to fly back to jengka on 9th. I just wonder how it goes nanti. is it mak will accompany me, or the whole family will come here and have sort of holiday in jengka, or perhaps, gambang!oyeah~and, due to that case, sara have to skip her tuition class on 10th ;)
okay, enough, now is the time to focus on the final paper first, may Allah ease everything ;) insyaAllah :)

#I wont ask you to wish me luck, but, please do pray for me, cause I'm muslim ;) thanx in advanced