Thursday 11 October 2012

terjaga dalam mimpi

assalamualaikum everyone :)

people said, if you want the dream to become true, dont tell anybody about it
erk, is that right?
so, should I or shouldnt I?
heheh,
owh, yeah, lets make it this way,,
I will tell about the dream, but the character remain mystery :P

erm, few days ago, I dreamt about 'old him'
he changed his profile picture in his fb account,,
our photo~
erk, what's that mean ya Allah?
owh god, that must be syaitonnn!
owh. okay, that's just a short dream that I couldnt remember any further details :(

and, just now, I dreamt about the 'new him'~
erk, trying to tease me huh syaitonn?!
the situation was like this,
I slept on fatin's bed-kononnya going to have a nap before zohor
but then, zohor at 4!
eh, bukan itu na cerita,
erm erm, I thought I already awake during that moment.
begini yea,
I could smell minyak rambut lelaki while I sleep,
and the scent grew stronger as if someone is too near to me
and, that makes me awake!
and, betul, that someone is just to near to me
hes trying to get his books something yang berada disebelah ain while I sleep
then, out of a sudden, I terjaga and, buat muka like marah bebenor, kenapa ada lelaki masuk kompleks?!and, the dream was like too weird sebab, we share the room with our classmate, including the guys :O okay, memang dah tahap sosial gilaa
due to that, the guys need to rent some house out there because that situation is like commiting sin everyday, living with non-muhrim~
so, they came back to our room to get any things left,,
owh, back to the terjaga sebab bau minyak rambut,
then, setelah dengan terkejutnya dia ada di sebelah, I was like,grab the bantal peluk, covering my hair, buat muka marah gila, masuk bilik masa ain tengah tidur, then, tuka position tidur,
and, masa dia terkejut seeing ain terjaga tu, his face was like, erk~terkejut and bersalah since membuatkan ain terjaga, and I can see that not his intention to wake me up, since ain terjaga sebab I could smell bau munyak rambut instead of terjaga sebab I felt any movement of the bed,
then, I continue to sleep
after a few minutes, ain 'terjaga balek' then, I ask waG
"tadi ada budak laki datang eh?'
"ada, tapi ktowg x bagi masok pown"
"owh, okay,"then, sambung tido balek,
tapi, sempat la jugak dengan ida cakap,
"dah, awok tu owg kejut x na bangun, ktowg bg la _____ masok,,sbb dye na amek barang"
"tp tyme tu, ktowg dok lua bilik laa"
and, I was like, "huh??bia ain 2 org je dlm bilik tu dengan dia?!arghh, macam nie la kann!"
tapi, dengan mata yang sangat mengantuknya, ain sambung tido, as if it is not a big deal pown~

dan, at 4, fatin kejutkan
"ain, bangun2, boleh sembahyang x nie, amboihh sedap btol dia tido atas katil aku"
dan, semua yang diatas hanyalah mimpi, walaupun dalam mimpi tu macam real pown ada yang ain dah bangun!

dan na cerita kat sini, whos the one actually?mimpi pertama or mimpi kedua?hahahahah!
but,nothing to worry, lately, I used to remember my dream, and, I always have some dream while sleeping, kalau dulu tu, tidur lena gila, without mimpi, tapi sekarang, mesty ad wayang masa tidur, perhaps, it is me who think too much kowt kann?erm, so, no need to believe on the dreams, sebab, syaiton je tu :)

~till then