Monday 22 October 2012

fast-track in my point of view

assalamualaikum and bismillahirohmanirahim~

erm, since this 3rd sem had gave me so much trouble,
dealing with the personals, studies, friends, him tak guna punya jantan, ehh~
I think it would be more or less similar to burden that a degree student face.
so, if, I have successfully pass the battles,
then only I can proceed with the plan.
otherwise, kerepot in jengka la gamak nyaa :/

so, the benchmark or how to evaluate the performance is by getting a result with flying colours. sebab, abah keeps on repeating,"diploma cert is no longer valuabe these days"

and, I somehow feel like, what choice do I have anyway?
once you enter the account world, there will be no point of return.
I've let go my science world eventhough I still believe I can pursue engeneering. my physics isnt that bad. plus, with strong basic addmaths. I believe I can bear with it. but, Allah has made my way. He said, I'm gonna be an accountant one day. insyaAllah.
although somehow I feel I've down graded my level. from a pure science student, to account. and it seems to decline if I choose whatever degree other than account. jadinya, account student has various fields to choose after they grad in diploma's level. degree in finance, banking, HR, economics. tapi, account is the best option though.

fast-track only opened for degree in account. and, thinking about this makes me questioned myself, it would be wasteful to stay in diploma when I've known my destiny. I mean, my well-planned destiny by my parent is to choose account.dude, I have no choice! most of the time, student who stay in diploma till 6th semester because they think that they cant pursue degree in account, or, afraid of they might not getting anything towards the end, sebab afraid of yang dikendong x dapat, yang dikejar berciciran. but, still, if I continue to stay in diploma, what choice do I have in the end?still degree in account right?arghh~

tapi, if it meant to be, it will :) I rely on You O Allah :) sebab, still useless to plan bagai nak rak, but, when Allah say no, mean, no. sebab, the truth is, I will rather enjoy my life doing diploma. cause, I've seen the study plan for upcoming semester. part 4, part 5, part6. they got their own specialties, BEL for occupational purpose, entreprenuer, less credit hours, no KO. 1 word to describe, HEAVEN! see?tamak! she want to learn it all!haishh~

so, both have its own pros and cons. hence, I wont mind if I cant pursue fast-track or to let go of 'HEAVEN' . got to enjoy every single moment :D ngee~