Sunday 7 October 2012

LAW 240

assalamualaikum everyone :)
ahah, it's kinda a trademark for giving salam as in above ^.^"

erm, I almost forget what day is today.
but, the most important event is, I have exam paper today.
yes, final tidak mengenal weekend when in university.
owh, yeah, today is sunday.
I dont wanna talk about final paper actually, cuma, I have again excellently seat for the paper.
there were so much sections and cases to memorize. and, somehow, I nearly to forget am I an account student or lawyer-to-be -__-"
seriously, I do rely on the spot question ONLY.
I dont even read any other except the spotted one.
owh, I'll die if none of them came out in the question paper.
luckily, alhamdullilah, got some idea to really goreng the answer.
I even use minyak petrol to fry them! like seriously~
owh, it is not to convey the meaning as if I've excellently answer the question, when in reality, I'm not :( I just dont have other choice but petrol-to burn the paper!

so, me, as the defendent, has spit out everything she had in her mind just to win the case(as in gain A+) thanks to uitm as the plaintif who brought me into the case of sitting for final exam and, miss Syazrah, please be kind to us. please let the defendent win this case according to section 26 (8) (a)(i)(n) please let her get A+, ameen~ (okay, crap!no such section as stated) may miss syazrah act with free consent through out marking the paper, insyaAllah :)

what a tiring day to memorize the whole notes, hahah!as if cik ct, as if you were memorizing it wholy :D so now, another 4 papers left! may Allah ease everything ;)