Sunday 7 October 2012

let the song speaks for me

assalamualaikum everyone :)

sometimes, you ask somebody to listen to a song is not just cause or excuse (okay, still bahasa law being used), but, the meaning and memoir behind it,
no matter how much I pretend to act as if I'm stonger, I can live without you, I can stand on my own. still, I cant erase the memories of you. and
"minum air semut is not the best way to get rid of you in my mind"


I currently addicted to whitney houston's song!
and, the worse is, I just knew that she died -_____-
what a lame -_-"
here, you should have listen to these song, they are like so encouraging! no doubt~

1- greatest love of all, whitney houston
2- all at once, whitney houston
3- one moment in time, whitney houston
4- try it on my own, whitney houston
5- stronger, kelly clarkson
6- I will survive, gloria gaynor

but then, I'm all drown in this song :'(

 need you now, lady antebellu
and again, I fail~

#please do lend some time to listen to this such precious masterpiece :') *except for "need you now" by lady antebellu or I wont take any responsibility for any muntah hijau after hearing that song :P