Monday 29 October 2012

meat and adha

bismillahirahmanirahimm and assalamualaikum :)

selamat hari raya aidil-adha :)
I can see there are couples of plastic bag containing fresh-meat in the refrigerator
and, I somehow trying to google some recipe on meat~
still have macaroni in the cabinet, but no cheese left in the fridge, so, no baked macaroni cheese, fried macaroni will do, add some chop-meat perhaps :) spaghetti meatball pown boleh since there is a lil bit spaghetti left in the cabinet too.
owh!it has been too long since I baked blueberry cheese cake. teringin la pulak~
got to go to giant and buy the ingredient :D

owh yeah, I love to cook food that I like to eat! because I find it expensive to buy it at restaurant, yet, it wont cost you much for the ingredient! in fact you will get triple of the same dish with same price when you cook it by yourself ;P cooking is awesome!

one more thing, erm, we went back to hometown during first and second raya. and I got to learn the salasilah keluarga la pulak kan~ there are alot that I cant even remember what's their connection between another -______-" uwan alang and uwan ateh sisters of my grandpa. tok anjang and tok acu brothers of my grandma. uwan kat sawah and, atok haris has conection with grandma, sedara dua tiga pupu entah la~ uwan ngah sape pulak? but still, the best thing to go back to kuala pilah is, I can somehow say the whole villagers has connection with us, sedara jauh, dekat..that;s just my mum's side~ abah's from sri menanti, but the only relatives I can recognise is, cik jamaluddin and cik apetah nama dia~ (owh yeah, I dont know what are their connection with me, but whenever we come back to sri menanti, abah will visit them. and, I dont call them cik la kan, atok will be better, but since I dont really close to abah's family,so I would rather sit back and shut up. jadi budak baik. the situation are differ when we're at rumah uwan alang. feel free to even cook at their kitchen! but still, kampung abah has it own specialty, ada pokok manggis and TAPAI!hahah, I love tapai so much! heheh,,sodap ;)

till then~