Thursday 1 November 2012

speaking bajet

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum:)

still counting days,many things are going to happen next week,
the rumours said, upsr result will be coming up on 7th, my third sem result on 9th which will be the same date to go back to jengka for MUET, do pray for me :') thanx in advanced :) but the event that will be definitely occur is SPM examination for syada~do pray for my sistah.
okay, enough for the intro part~

actually, I want to wtite about something that a typical minded people used to think.
cakap bahasa inggeris kata bajet~
owh yeah, I;ve posted this issue in the past, but still, there are certain people out there who still do not get the message that I'm trying to convey.
erm erm, yes, you may spot the thousand grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and not-so-bombastic-word being use here, well, I'm still learning dude~
try to correct them if they mis-use the word or, gramatically error,it wont reduce your knowledge. dont simply condemn them for their mistake. so-typical-malay sorry to say. hey!I'm purely malay, so I know how malay live their life. gossiping, spread rumours, all the joyah thiggy, mesyuarat tingkap~
such not a suitable environment to live actually,
haihh, I miss the condusif environment to learn when everybody is helping each other, correct their mistake, succeed together~
well, time past, things change~

when I first know you, I thought, you're a good guy whose willing to lay your hands for help. tapi tak! omai~ eh, I'm not the one whose being condemn pown, cuma terkilan dengan sikap dia.
he's such a good guy, given by Allah an excellent brain to think and help others, but in reality?hurmm~ typical malay lagii, they easily forget from what they come. ingat dari baby dulu lahir2 kau terus pandai ke ?