Thursday 22 November 2012

reconcile

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

I cant wait for 1 december!
eheh, guess what, I'm getting my spirit back, my strength~
there's nothing I can do to persuade or make senate reconcile about the decision made.
so that's it~
I gain nothing even if I baulk not to go back to jengka kann?
infact, it will give a negative effect to my performance, my achievement.
so, to think back the pros and cons of the announcement, how it will affect my studies, I've come out with a conclusion, that, no matter how hard my journey is, it is mine. nobody will help me unless myself :)
but still, not much preparation is going to be done this sem.
I'll just bring things I need.
no stock of food. no extra cloth. no exrta hanger. no things I might need or things I want.
it will be just things I need.
 
and, most of all, no frequent going back to kl. I just wanna feel the feeling of studying abroad where you cannot frequently go back to malaysia even if you're somehow like feeling the homsickness~
well dude, you can still feel those even if you're studying in malaysia. it is just the matter of mind set :)
 
how pathetic I'm~
 
so now, I'm going to list out things I want to buy and what to pack since it will be just 1 luggage. well, overseas student are only allowed to bring 1 luggage due to the luggage limitation right?you exceed it, you pay it. so cik ct, 1 luggage only. most important stuff will do ;)
 
well, 4th sem is going to be a tough battle too. we had come out with an agreement or it can be called as bet. that is to get a verrrrryyyy excellent result. mr library, please welcome us as your loyal customer ;) everyday! insyaAllah~

till then~