Monday 12 November 2012

birthday surprise

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

next week will be syada's birthday,
and, I was planning to make surprise for her,
erm, actually, last week I'm totally craving for mcD apple pie!
I never bake apple pie before, so, I googled some recipe of it. I love the fabulous taste of melted apple in apple pie!
see? yummy isnt it?!
so, lets bake some then :D
erm,I have a few dish to bake on that day, we'll see how many type of food I can make during that day,
hawaiian pizza
apple pie
moist chocolate cake
caramel
actually, I was planning to bake blueberry cheese cake, but then, we already have pizza riched with cheese, so, x jadi~
and, ingat na buat egg tart and fruit tart, but then, apple pie can be considered as dessert too. and it will be too much to bake egg tart when you already have caramel kann?
*owh banyak sangat na buat cik ct nie, sempat ke x entah~