Saturday 24 November 2012

the preparation

bissmilahirahmanirahim and assallamualaikum everyone :)

alhamdullilah, finally, I've listed my stuff, what thing needs to buy and pack.
and, as what had been planned, I only wants to bring 1 luggage ;)
luckily my 'bibik nepal' helped me to pack. she offer me to carry my pale and pillow jugak on the registration day! what a lovely sister of mine :D
I'm going to be the most humble person ever in Jengka
nak jadi Pak Madit Musyawarah orang terlanjur kaya TAPI LOW PROFILE :D
heheh,,
yea. I do want to be like orang gelandangan gitu, I;m gonna use my old phone too. saja. I wanna feel the life of poor people studying in university!ahah :P
so, today, I'm going to go to AEON and buy some toiletries, but not food!heheh, i'm not going to bring along any food this sem :S gencatan makanan!eh~
cant wait to start my class :)

#ehh, smalam I notice my L letter on the keyboard has something wrong!it's like ketat sikit, and I need to re-press the letter times!kau na tido kedai ke malam nie huh?!haishh~