Saturday 3 November 2012

if only

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum

just watched IF ONLY on youtube,
owh please, I just bump to it while searching for english old songs
eager to watch more because it's british movie,
suka ajuk balek omputih tu cakap dalam slang dia :D
that's the way I improve my speaking skills though
what to mory here is,
I have soft-hearted that tend to cry!urghh~
I hate that feeling!

lets recap a bit~
the guy had sort of dejavu (please google what is that thing,am not going to explain it here)
but things happen in other way round, he got killed instead of his girlfriend.
nevertheless, he made it ;) he try his best to protect his girlfriend and spend the whole day with her, because he knew that they only have less time together. the bracelet, eye on malaysia-ala2, the cab, graduation day, he made it so sweet! ahh, you got to watch it!
couple of movies are waiting, burn the midnight oil la gamaknya :D