Friday 23 November 2012

after all, I'm nothing

sad, pathetic, lame,
owh gosh,
I dont know if I can stand any longer watching you walk away :')
the feeling when I know that you already move on, but that dont happen to me :'(
yeah, she's wayyyyy brilliant, super hot and, most of all, she know how to tackle you :S
I'm trying to be strong, but, in the end, I just know that I'm not.
well,I work best in pretending.
sebenarnya kan, I dont know why, but, whenever I think about us, it's just making me cry. that's how painful I am still sitting behind you and hoping that everything wil work out easy for me. serious ! I dont know what type of relation are we going through right now!
bila I fikir maybe oneday I will be with someone, I still will return to you if you ask me to. bodohkan?
well, can we just get back together?urghh
I hate this feeling!though I still cant hate you :'(