Friday 16 November 2012

no more fast-track :'(

really frustrated!
how could uitm do this to me?!
I had planned everything to get it kowt!
infact, I've done many things to get myself clear about that program. and out of a sudden, dato sahol posted that statement, stating that, no more program penerapan afterthis starting on this sem. WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE~ tup tup, je tahu!

atleast they should have extended that programme up to this semester since many of us had applied for that programme!

this is sooo unfair!

senate, please do something!

you've ruin my parents hope kowt!
yes, abah looks really dissapointed after I told him about this matter. mak just gave me some sort of kata2 semangat, there must be a reason senate do that, and Allah believe you can do better in diploma, this is your way.
'aaa, I know mak, tapi, I've work harder this sem to be qualified kowt!

they shouldnt open the online registration from the beginning. owh yeah, I chat with someone I knew from fb. he said, before our registration, this issue is still on discussion, whether to keep on offering fast track to diploma's student or not. but then, they came out into a drastic conclusion, no more fast-track for this semester onwards!takk ke kejam namanya tu? it's fine if they were still in discussion pun during our registration, but atleast, they should have allowed us yang dah TERlanjur apply this sem to still get the chance to pursue fast-track!

owh yeah, we had paid rm10 to buy the pin number jugak!
well, rm10 SAHAJA. but hey! I'm not the only one who applied fast track kowt!beribu~ just bring your sophiscated calculator and multiply the number of student who applied with rm10. tak ke beratus ribu uitm makan duit tu?just my opinion :)

then, I've read some of NR student who had terminated the agreement with penyewa rumah because they believe they can get the offer letter to fast track kowt~akibat dari dengar guruh di langit, air setempayan di curah kan. but atleast they put high hope gilaa kowt kat fast track!

this one is more pathetic, one of this student tell his mother about permansuhan program nie, and, his mom cried!his mom had put so much effort and believes his son can do well to be qualified for fast track programme, but in the end?uitm just ruin not only his hope, but his mom!sangat kejam~

and, as for me, I done a lot in this matter!
  • I went to see my PA, madam saflina, ask her opinion about this programme. made appoinment. climbing stairs to reach her room.
  • buat muka tak malu add strangers on facebook because I wanted to ask their opinion as one of student who took fast track before, what's the pros and cons. did they manage to maintain the cgpa. how about the subject, the lectures, the environment in new campus, how they adapt with it, how to apply fast track, about muet, in fact semua lahh!
I've done a lot of research kowtt!
  • infact,I took muet this sem because of fast track, I dont want muet to burden me when I'm in my first year degree. I want to focus 100% on subjects to prove to everybody that taking fast track is not that harder seperti yang dimomokkan~
dah laa muet is only valid for 5 years kowt!tak kan na buat muet lagi in future ? no use laa buat awal2!durhh~
  • and and, most of all, I dissapoint my parent :'(
mak, as usual wont talk much. tapi abah?keep on babbling each day asking when uitm will send the offer letter to fast track. but in the end?and now, abah keep on trying to persuade me to see the bright side of finishing diploma.tapi, deep in my heart says, I know abah kecewa sebab dia yang really2 want me to take diploma dlu instead of choosing KMPP :( abah told me, "alah, just finish your diploma, maintain the pointer till the 6th sem,cuba cari scholarship lepas tu, buat degree kat australia mcm bebudak tu huh" okay, tyme nie, tengah menghadap buletin utama, berita pasal anugerah merdeka for student in aussie~ arghhh! cant you see how ambitious my parent is? uitm, please think twice la kowt before make a conclusion. dah la post kat fb, so unprofessional. are you expecting all uitm student will have fb account?urghhh~