Friday 9 November 2012

this feeling is killing me!

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum

today is friday,9th nov, which mean, muet test is on tommorrow!
seriously, I dont do any preparation and I feel bad!
yesterday eyan texted me asking how writing paper is going to be.
pandai cakap tp diri sendiri x revise sepatah hape pown lagi!haihh,,
and, I stayed up last night too :)
waiting for last semester's result to come out.
one word,
ALLHAMDULLILAH, THANK YOU ALLAH! I love YOU! *okay exceeding 1 word~
a lil bit frustrated because my account paper is -___________- it is shameless to say that I'm accounting student for getting fail in account paper *well,fail as in my standard level~
I put all my effort for that paper but in the end??haihh, I think I've done my very best dah~
well, dont ever over confident cik ct! hurmm~
higher carry marks wont guarantee you to excell in final paper, trust me -..-
I plan not to do well in every quizes next sem, so that I will get lower carry marks but excell in finals ! owh, berangan~

erm erm, BEL paper was fine, fine as urghh! why you hate me that much miss?!syukur for not seeing you next sem itu je la mampu kata~
I dont know what will happen to me if thousand of lectures are born with that attitude. feels like went to kindergaten ! huh~

and the rest was great :))))))))))
cant believe I manage to encounter with all the problems last sem.it dont affect my studies though~
erm and, how about now?
fast-track?
 
arghh!I hate the feeling when it comes to make a decision.
I still have a chance to get ANC if I stay in diploma..
but do I able to maintain the pointers untill the 6th sem?
tapi, I still can work hard in degree to get DL though..
well, last sem was a tough battle but I manage to bare with it.I was thinking degree's will be quite similar as tough as last sem. so I think I can go with it.
but then,degree is gonna be degree in accountancy, which mean, account. yes, ACCOUNT.
yet, I'm not good at it :( mampukah aku?that's the question.
but, what choice do I have in the end?still degree in accountancy though!
I got B for past 2 sem,is that the sign that I'm not born to be an accountant?well you, please answer me why am I keep on this track when I'm no longer have you?!urghh, I hate that feeling!
yes, I took accounting because of you!I wanna be with you :'(
ya Allah, please guide me to the right path :') hurmm~

#will I take the one less travelled by OR just go with the flow?