Sunday 18 November 2012

poor me

bissmilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

yeah, biggest loser on the line!
great cik ct, 2 more weeks to go back to jengka and you haven't done any preparation :O
O Allah, where does my spirit goes ?
this is kinda hard for me :S
4th sem, you're not that tough right? please be nice to me :)
I'm not doing any preparation to meet you, but, please help me to excel. I dont know if I can really survive in this up coming semester. I just dont know :'(

things like this make me questioning myself. is this the way Allah want me to forget you? Allah wants me to finish my diploma and stop thinking of pursuing degree in accountancy. and, most of all, stop chasing him. bye bye awak :') do well in aussie. my journey is just getting harder day by day. is this the sign that we should stop here ? there is no way we can meet someday. I hope you can do your best although deep in my heart still hoping that we can still be together :')

#though I know I can never let go :( poor me~