Friday 16 November 2012

there must be a reason :/

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

ahh, post tadi xde semilah dulu pown -_-
okay, as what abah done to me, trying to make me see the bright side of finishing diploma,
first, I calculate the time consume to finish diploma and continue degree in acc


pakai pen merah kau!
ahh, msty x faham cacing kerawit ape yg ditulis kan?lemme explain :)
first of all, this information is only valid for accounting student of uitm, intake may2011.
okay, this pathway is when you finish your diploma, and this side, when you do fast track
 
               FINISH DIPLOMA                                                                        FAST TRACK
              sem 1 : may2011 - oct2011                                                    sem 1 : may2011 - oct2011
              sem 2 : dec2011 - apr2012                                                     sem 2 : dec2011 - apr2012
              sem 3 : june2012 - oct2012                                                    sem 3 : june2012 - oct2012
              sem 4 : dec2012 - apr2013                                        (degree)sem 2 : mac2013 - july2013
              sem 5 : june2013 - oct2013                                                    sem 3 : sept2013 - jan2014
              sem 6 : dec 2012 - apr 2014                                                   sem 4 : mac2014 - july2014
(degree) sem 4 : sept 2014 - jan2015                                                   sem 5 : sept2014 - jan 2015
              sem 5 : mac2015 - july2015                                                  sem 6 : mac2015 - july2015
              sem 6 : sept2015 - jan2016                                                    sem 7 : sept2015 - jan2016
              sem 7 : mac2016 - july2016                                                   sem 8 : mac2016 - july2016
              sem 8 : sept2016 - jan2017                                                   dahh grad !
 
and, this mean, jimat 5 months! dey, 5 months tu kalau kawin da 4 months pregnant tahu!urghh~

but, whatever it is, still, I cant change the fact, so, this is what I do, figure out what are the bright side of finishing diploma :S
 *owh, nie lagi la x faham kann~ okay, allow me :)
 
first, I wrote,
diploma - 2 1/2 years degree in accountancy - most of student said, degree is quite harder than diploma. so, you'll have only 5 semesters to maintain dekan (kalau dekan la kann)
but then,
I started to think of fast track!, I wrote,
FT - dah buat muet, which is valid only for 5 years!
then, went back to diploma column, I wrote,
ANC for diploma !!
next, start to think about FT balek, I wrote
I will do my very best in degree because I dont have diploma cert. chance to get ANC is still bright too !
then, continue to still write on FT column,
x paya bayar ptptn, menyesal amek sebab ingat diploma first class yg dye revert to scholarship -.- rupanya degree first class
still stuck in FT column, I wrote,
I da prove degree wont be that hard since sem nie I dpt dekan.
lagi in FT column,
still degree in accountancy as what mak want me to be
 
but then, I realize, eh, kau pada asalnya na cuba think positive on finishing diploma kann, asal keep on writing about FT nie? -_____-
so, back to diploma column,
dinner dekan lagi !!
masok part 4, dpt merasa sem yang xde koko, yeay!
part 5 akan handle camp :) buat baju corporate, bley tolong anas :)
 
see????how cliche the point are!durhh, dinner dekan la, xde koko la, handle camp la. none of it pasal academic purpose!grrrr~
 
Ya Allah, please open their heart to revise this issue since we faced alot of problems consequently :'(