Monday 5 November 2012

the memory of 'hell'

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

I was looking at some photos when I was in plkn,
I mean, I bought the cd picturing all activities during the camp,
the charlie flag, aktiviti air, redah halangan, masuk 'hutan', orang asli, and everything!
I just miss the BAD times like, freaking miss all of them!
yeah, whatever it is, I still cant except the fate that I was selected to become one of the trainee !
ahah! I can still remember when I was crying like hell knowing the fact that I must go for the training. the days I went through after knowing the fact was bleak and pathetic!I cried in every single sujud hoping abah could do something like bayar rasuah to orang plkn to erase my name! dirty mind~

tapi, sekarang, I started to miss all the good times together :'( yes, cant belive I just wrote GOOD TIMES
erm, first thing first, I love the pk class the most, cikgu amin made it ! it wasnt a boring class dude.
plus, with my awesome groupmate!
shahril, zati, unes, sook wan, teuh, anas, qi cong,  amir, kavi! the best activity that I can still remember was, scene 1, we talk to our partner, and she show the best interest,2nd scene, she ignore us, 3rd scene, she gone mad toward us( I cant remember the name of the game~) most importantly, it was funny though! feels like na lempang2 sook wan sebab dia boleh cakap dengan unes sedangkan I'm talking to her at the moment! ahah~
this is an awesome and amazing classmate!
 
next is about kayak!it was my very first time tauuu! I became the representator for charlie in double kayak game and my partner is Miya. a chinese girl that superb in kayaking! and I was a lame girl that dont know anything about kayak tapi ada hati na masuk  bertanding -____-
 
the girl in blue scarf is me, ready to get the pendayung from dayah and liyana, yeah, my group mendahului when dayah n yana berkayak, sadly, delta manage to compete us when me and miya berkayak, semua orang cakap, we're like buat bentuk S yang amat banyak kat tengah2 tasik! shame on us~
tapi!
that happy face is enough to show our success kowt? yeah!we won the race! I just cant think of anything!it happen just too fast, just in a blink of eye! tapi, miya sit on the front, gamba nie during first round, but, I dont find any picture of it, sadly. gamba nie pown boleh la kann? I can still remember the paddle 'knock' miya's head while kayaking!nak cepat okay~ once again, please forgive me Miya :P
lastly, Charlie won ALL category ! hooorayyyyy :D
 
I  can still remember the first day trainers introduce aktiviti air to us, and I cannot join the activity because I pura-pura sakit sebab takk na pergi kawad! I went to medic and pretend to be sick so that I can get excuse from kawad! eheh, serve me right, because gozila doesnt allow those 'actors' to join aktiviti air on the next day. luckily there is someone who was so great sebab goda Mr TKL so that he give a permission to disobey the instruction given by the gozila!ahah, Mr TKL cair lettew kena goda :D eh~
 
then, kawad :) again Charlie won for the best commander category. Dayah have a very good voice tauu!
so, dua dari depan is me :) watching kawad from the subway :) ahah great!
 
 
 
next unforgetable experiance was flying-fox, but I dont feel the excited feeling though. because it wasnt my first time. memoir of the first time lagi priceless kowt <3 owh, I wish I can go back to that precious moment when we used to be together :'( hurmm~ okay lari topic!
 
then, we have latihan menembak! and that was my first time!cuak la jugak kann, what if I tersalah tembak, mati anak orang o.O whatever it is, that was a great opportunity to handle a gun, M16 specifically :D
 
 
next is, farewell party :( :D (I just dont know what will be the perfect smiley to use, happy to completely free from hell but in the same time, I'm gonna miss those moment :') so, I took a chance to participate in one persembahan, menari lagu cina apetah

before the event :)
 
with my dancing partner. eh~
 
truly 1 Malaysia :D
from left: Teuh, Kavi and ME :)
I know them when we're in the same group in PK4. I hope that our friendship will last forever :)
 
I just dont know why I miss those moment in plkn :') it was so funny to reminisce the moment when I was first eager not to go there, menangis melalak like crazy, even when my parents sent me to bangunan zetro where they are going to take me to perak! cry in the middle of the crowd, public lah semua, I just dont care, hoping that with all the tears abah will have some mercy not to let me go, kononnya lah kan, but instead no means no!I have to go jugak~ abah promise me to visit me everyweeked, tapi tak cacat pulak anak aku nie kena kerja dengan trainers plkn yang menangis tak na pergi sangat dulu!drama lebih~ well, best actress :D
 
I can still remember the moment I cried during their first visit when they left me. siap hantar sampai depan pagar lagi tauu!kononnya boleh la lepas pagar and buat2 ternaik kereta pulak, ter balik rumah pulak, ter tak balek semula kem pulak. hahah! but, they can see the delighted face of me on their second visit, abah siap cakap,"lepas nie tak yah melawat kaklong dah, mcm dah bahagia je dok penjara nie" okay fine~
 
I become a wild girl in the camp. yes, for me, it can be labelled as wild because I never do any wild thiggy before, like, that thing. bergayut dengan stranger sampai hampir2 kena marah dengan gozila sebab x tidur2 lagi :O luckily I have a perfect alasan to deny what she said,I said, it was abah's calling asking what will be the time for visiting me on the next day. memang gila!what if gozila take my phone and check it was 'shahril' instead of abah kan. and shahril was crazy too!he continued to call me after we end our conversation because he got caught by trainer for the same offense-bergayut. and, usually it is hard to tell a lie for guys,so, dia kena jalan itik around his dorm as denda~kesian :P ahah..and, alot more crazy things I did. the one that I really regret is, not joining liyana, shira, and the rest berendam dalam kolah!because I was too afraid that the trainers will suddenly appear in the toilet. kan dah kantoi nanty, then, siksaan yang amat pedih by gozila pulak menjelma kan~ it was a great experiance to be a wild girl actually :D because I really want to prove to my parent that I'm gonna change to a bad person after joining plkn, I do any bad things so I can be one. jiwa memberontak la kononnya~ last bad thing that I did was letting my dormate to sign on my only baju kelas that I'm gonna wear for the last day. totally risking myself because gozila had warned us to wear a nice and neat baju kelas to go back to hometown. bukan the one that been signed ke ape. if only they check my baju kelas on my last day kan, definitely I'm died!thanks to cold rainy day that hide the major reason of wearing sweater since I wear the baju kelas that had been signed by them inside :D infact, I'm the only trainee who dare to disobey gozila :P well, it is the last day dude!eheh..
 
*owh yeah, gozila is one of the trainer. sandra give that name so that we can gossip about her infact, infront herself!ahahh! gila jahat~
 
 
 
lastly, enjoy the pictures :)
 


picturing~

 
our Charlie flag! pelanduk perkasa :D there was a time when we lost our flag and we need to wear baju plkn in such a disaster way!track-suit+boot+baju loreng+cap+kain batik, singing on the stage begging the trainers to give our flag back..siap menangis, merayu!so dramatic~
 

 charlie2 girls
 leisure in padang kawad

rentas halangan where everyone got dirty except for athirah. shame on me sebab jatuh dalam kolam tarzan and x dapat keluar
 
 I call it tarzan task, picturing the trainer that help me out, luckily have this trainer to help me out when I was about to cry like kiddo! masa dia hulur tangan to help me, I was like "eh boleh ke bagi tangan nie dia pegang?"okay, sempat lagi fikir halal haram. then syaiton whispered, "you're in desperate situation, x dosa pown!" so I let him take my hand then, feels like a gentlemen is rescuing his princess!ahaks, perasan~
 
 kawad competition
 
picking kerongsong bullet after shooting, rugi x curi 1 buat kenang2an eventhough it is illegal~
 

and YES, I admit that penghulu :')