Thursday 15 November 2012

really sorry :S

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum everyone :)

erm erm, I received alot of messages from friends asking about MUET.
and, seriously,I didnt mean to hide the information regarding MUET. it's just I dont have much time to even think whether to take it this sem or in future. I know about it by chance. I bump into someone in the library and she told me about muet. sadly, that particular day is the last day to register muet. I dont have much time to spread the information since I dont even have time to think for myself. after knowing the fact, I straightly go to atm machine to buy the pin number. yes, I went to atm machine instead of bsn counter because I dont have enough time to go out~ cant you see how desperate I'm during that day ? so, please dont simply make assumption yang ain tu kedekut info la, ape laa~
we certainly not sure whether we can still be able to register during that day.someone called MPM and they said, that day is only opened for any candidate that wants to baiki result. so, new candidates like us are not allowed to make registration. yet, alhamdullilah, after struggling through hardship, calling MPM, checking the slip every day and night, I manage to print the slip. finally~ luckily we didnt tell anybody to register muet together-gether. kalau x, together-gether la kita face the problem consequently. lets imagine,what if I tell you all about muet, we register together, but, in the end, mpm said our registration is not valid. it has past the deadline. you'll loss rm100 and blame me even worse. plus, ain tahu tarikh tu betul2 masa last date untuk daftar dude!yes, I did ask one of our classmate if she wants to register muet together, but in return, I been bombarded 1001 questionssssss. dude, dont expect me to ask each one of you guys whether to take it this sem or not. bagi tahu dekat sorang pown dah 1001 soalan dia tanya balek, inikan pula na beri tahu dekat sumorang, pada hari last online registration. then, I wont have enough time to register for myself sebab spent too much time to act like kaunter pertanyaan~ please understand me :') faham kann ?

tapi sebagai balasan sebab tak spread information kat korunk and buat muet x bagi tahu korunk, I'm ready to guide korunk tuk buat muet. how to register, what's the preparation, how the question is gonna be. semua lahh. sila tanya, jangan segan~

ain minx maaf sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat :') especially zaty, fatin and bella :/