Tuesday 6 November 2012

currently searching

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum

well, I'm currently searching for a hobby,
I mean like, dude,it's freaking boring I went through everyday! if only I have interesting things to do :(
I wish I can fly to any where, making new friends, and have a very nice starts to a new life.
I just dont know why, I feel like I start to move apart from islam. making sin is normal, infact I go out untuk angkit kain this evening without a scarf, I accompany my mum to pick sara from school with tshirst lengan pendek,no handsock~
last night ziha text me,
tanda2 org y disesatkn& dihinakn Allah:
1.mrasa berat dlm mgrjakn printahNYA wlpn sudah brusaha mgrjaknnya
2.mudah trgoda u langgr laranganNYA wlpn sdh brusahamghindrknnya
3.mrasa sdh xprlu prtlgan Allah shga ia tdk prnah brdoa
erk~
why she forward that kind of message to me?all of a sudden?
peringatan Allah barangkali.
ya Allah, am I moving too far from You that You have to send that massage to remind me?
subhanaAllah, astaghfirullahalazim~
I'm searching for my soul. need to rebuild the strength and be closed to Allah !
shame on me for being islam ktp~ hurmmm
ya Allah, please forgive your weak shameless servant though :'(