Saturday 14 April 2012

everything has been stated :)

no matter how hard you try,
once its stated not to be yours,
you'll never achieve it.
it's called qada and qadar :)

okay, what makes me here is,
abah just got back from India
and, he bought a lot of thiggy,
well, I only request for punjabi's suit and a bag
tapi he bought other things as well,
shirt, keychain, sari, pashmina and apetah lagi =.="
tp tu bukan na cerita,
ceritanya is,
me, syada and sara fighting for the goods,
biasalah ~ perempuan -____-"
semua jenis barang ada 3,
yet, different design,
so we have to fight for the most beautiful design for shirt, pashmina, keychain and all
yes, me included :P *tau, mcam budak2, like I care :P
well, the best women win,
and, like usual, syada would succumb, she has to sacrifice seems me and sara would never do so :P
acting like a kid huh :P
then mak cakap, yeah, to console her, since she have so-called-cinderella-stepsister like me and sara,
"allah al-adl has stated everything that belongs to us, when it's steted to be yours, sooner or later, it would finally be yours. but, if it wasn't, you wont have it no matter how hard you try to get it"
so people, ajal maut jodoh, semua ditangan Allah :)