Sunday 22 April 2012

move on

assalamualaikum everyone :)
day by day my curiosity to know more about CIMA become worst!
yeah, I've asked mr. google which university do offer CIMA's program, what are the subject they learn.
and, I came out to a conclusion that CIMA is interesting!
I cant wait to finish my DIA so that I can start doing CIMA,
and, of course, I would like to persue in US, but since US is too far away from Malaysia and I'm afraid that I cant adapt myself there, so, I think Aus would be a better option,
plus, It will not be too costly so that I can fly to Malaysia at anytime whenever I miss my hometown :P
owh! berfikiran jauh betul =.="
erm erm, bout love,
owh yeah ! I think I'm ready to let him go :)
I dont know why but, I feel like it waste my time to give some hope to wait on the uncertain.
it's not that I'm losing hope to him but, I'm tired ! let Allah decide the best for us,
I think I've started my move to what I actually want in life.
and what I can say now is, I can stand on my ownselves. I can choose which path should I take to secure my victory. but, I must say thank to you for inspiring me to take account program :)
and, yes, I'll not follow you afterward. let make our own direction onward. I hope that I will never ask you which, what, where or what soever question to you about your study..I've stick to my choice by chosing CIMA in Aus eventhough I eager to learn in US. it's not that I've knew you will further in Aus, but I made Aus as my best choice due to my own reason..
thanx for giving me a chance to know you :')