Sunday 8 April 2012

some qoute

assalamualaikum semua :)
okay, today, I would like to share some inspire qoute- to me laaa-
these words keep inspire me everyday and it's like, giving me hope to succeed,

always aim for the sky,
atleast when you fall,
you will reach the cloud,
okay, that means, always aim for the highest cause you will work towards it,
it is okay to fall a little bit when you have already done what it takes to be at the sky,
so,  you will not fall that far until the ground ;)
as in our daily life, always aim to get A+ on every subject,cause your mind will be set to work towards it, atleast when you fall, you'll get an A kann?

to be the best, work hard towards it,
but if you cant afford,
kill all the competitors that may interfere with the pursuit of success

if you dont kill them, they would kill you
kejam huh? but, this is world my dear,
'kill' as stated doesnt mean you have to kill everybody in this world to achieve your dream,
it means that, you have to know the weaknesses of your competitors so that you can manipulate them to achieve your goal,

hidup ini ada karma,
whatever things you done to people,
one day, it might happen to you back,
before you treat others bad, think of your future,
so be nice to everybody you've met ;)

study hard :D
some people would rather say,
study smart, dont study hard,
but, I think, one will never be smart if he doesnt study hard right?
you have to study hard to be smart ;) and, hard means, you have to know the stratergy and not simply open the book and read, sometimes, you need to boil the books like sejarah textbook ;P that's called stratergy ;P

Allah will never test His servant of something we can't bare to
so, be strong ;)
Allah knows you can overcome it
La yukallifullah hunafsan illa wus'aha :)
 
selamat beramal :)
he's waiting for you there
this is my own inspired word laa,
I used to think of him whenevre I feel down,
it's like giving me some strength and hope to succeed,
so you have to find yours ;P