Thursday 5 April 2012

first time

yesterday was my first day of working,
yes, WORKING!
and, it was veryyy tiring!like seriously!
I worked at KFC _____,
entahla,
I dont feel that job suit to me,
sapu lantai, mop lantai..
like, hello! I never mop lantai seumur hidup kowt!
and that's my first time,
I'm not a spoil brad okay, it's just that, my hand allergy to soap,
I rarely do work that has to deal with water + soap,
and, and, I rarely sweep floor too,
remember, I dont like to do work repeatedly, like sapu lantai nnty kotor balek!
lagi, I just knew, kfc washed their plates manually?
guna tangan? huh?
they are not using the dish washing machine?like seriously?
amazed me alot!
ada lagi well known restaurant that wash dish manually -.-
then, I think, will never eat at KFC after knowing those kowt
entahla, I used to trust machine that my human force,
like, I believe washing machine can wash my cloth better than my hand, =.="
erm, what's more I learnt,
they are not allow us to sit eventhough there's no customer on that moment?
6 hours straight standing?
I'm not a robot okay! seriously kaki rasa na patah!
and, lagi, not to mention, but, they didnt solat?
as far as I knew, they are all muslim, pelik!
to think positively, mereka uzur, but, how bout the guys?
huh!semalam, when I ask a permission to perform maghrib,
It was like escaping from hell kowt!
I feel like to stay longer in that musolla! feel like wanna sujud for hours!
it makes me relief :')
and, I dont want to return to that hell!
I feel like crying when I been allowed to perform maghrib, tangisan gembira ;')
lagi, they, just pay us RM4 per hour? x worth it as compared to our work hard!kan kan?
so I'm quiting then :) eh tak tak,
I will go to work today,
but, since the job is tiring and boring,
I will bring along my mp, so it would not be that bored kann ? :)
so we'll see is that job really boring, or me didnt explore that much :)