Saturday 14 April 2012

account clerk

okay, as you all know, I've quit from being physically abused by KFC :P
4 days of working is too much to get experiance in working right?hahah..
just now, mak abang called me,
she told me that one company at Melawati want to hire an account clerk,
so she want me to have a try there,
tapiiii kannnnn,
my account is totally suck!
how can I be an accountant clerk right?
I wonder how my schedule everyday working as accountant clerk there,
calling Teey or asyman to have some help I guess!hahah..
so, that's it, I'm not born to be accountant Kowt?
eh, tapi tapi, tommorrow I'l be attending
CIMA students' Conference 2012 at Taylor Lakeside Campus
CIMA tu ape?
as far as I know, CIMA is one of the professional course for account student,
you'll get more salary as compared to those who have degree in accountancy,
sijil kau lagi dipandang tinggi laa,
so, what dont I go there and open my eyes to see the bright side of account world kan?
maybe, I will get more interest in studying account later <3
seems, sem 3 got no so-called-maths-subject, it would be a tough sem -___-
I have to find a new strength to cover my pointer.
adakah subjek akaun termasuk dalam senarai A+? we'll see then :/
huh, that's called stratergy. you dont have to score every subject in University.
you have to find you own strength and do the best in that subject to cover some weaknesses :)
all the best guyz :)
and, may Allah bless you for matrix buddies :)
eza, sheky, sha, and semua laa :D